Our Mobile Unit – The Waggin’ Train
Acadiana’s first and only fully equipped mobile veterinary clinic!
We offer Scott and surrounding areas the highest quality of veterinary care at your doorstep. Our fully equipped 24 foot mobile veterinary clinic includes a state of the art surgical suite, the latest in dental equipment and technology, and many more impressive amenities. We provide comprehensive medical care for dogs, cats, avians, and some exotics in a caring, friendly, relaxed atmosphere.
The Mobile Unit goes out Mondays and Wednesdays.
We are happy to offer many services on the mobile unit including:
- Annual examinations and/or vaccinations on canine and feline patients
- Micro-chipping for identification
- In-house diagnostic tests such as CBC/chemistry profiles, coagulation panels, urinalysis, fecal exams, and heartworm testing
- Anesthetic procedures including spay/neuter, dental cleaning, mass removal
- Fully-stocked pharmacy, including a wide array of flea and heartworm medications, antibiotics, anti-inflammatories, and more
- Humane in-home euthanasia and aftercare